Well here we are almost 3 years later. In 3 years, perry and I have since gotten married, moved, and welcomed a beautiful baby boy into our lives. We tied the knot May 2009 and moved March 2010 and Bose Kellus Lane joined our family December 2010. Who knew life could be so rich! Bose's personality has really emerged in the last 15 months. He tries to talk all the time, loves loves loves his dog Marley, and enjoys getting into everything he possibly can. We love him with our whole hearts.
In other news, Bose is going to be a brother! We are expecting an addition this September. Days before Bose's first birthday, I was very emotional. I cried about everything. I mean EVERYTHING. As I sat in Perry's truck and read a newspaper article his mom had written about a firefighter nearly 20 years ago, I began to cry uncontrollably. Perry looked over and very matter of factly announced, "you are pregnant". I denied the preposterous allegation and blamed it on the upcoming birthday that was making me emotional. Afterall, my baby was turning 1 and we were planning a 3 day trip without him. We let it go and kissed the baby bye. We were off to ski in Eagle's Nest, Colorado. After the first day of skiing (which I am terrible at), we picked up a pizza with jalapenos and hit the hay. In the middle of the night, I woke up with reflux. At that point my denial was over, I knew I was pregnant. And when we got home a test confirmed everything.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment