Well, spring break has come and sadly gone. I had such a good time with my little stinker and am not looking forward to the morning (actually it is in 2 hours, pregnancy insomnia is winning tonight). We got to do so many things this week! We went to the Dallas World Aquarium with Adriann and Isaac and the Gainesville Zoo with my parents. We walked the park a few times and played on the swings. I also got to try out some pinterest ideas! We made "crack" potatoes (success), "Lucky You" pie (success so I'm told, I made it and sent it to the station with perry), copy cat chik fil a nuggets ( success, they didn't taste like chik fil a but they were excellent), and side walk paint (not so successful, it didn't paint so much as glob).
Things we did not get to:
Laundry
Cleaning the floors
Organizing the closet for the toys
Working out
OOPS! Maybe some other time.
(please excuse no labels on the pictures. Still tryin to figure out the blog on iPhone)
Monday, March 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment