Thursday, March 29, 2012

15 months old!

Time has flown! Our little man is 15 months old and getting so big. He now weighs 22 pounds and is 31 inches long and is into everything. He loves sticks. Anything stick-like really. Brooms, bats, anything that could be used as a walking stick. He eats everything in sight and has his mom's sweet tooth. He loves to be outside. Most days we come home from school and I bring him inside and he runs to the door and flings his body against it and cries to go out. The love of the out doors is from his daddy. The fit throwing is from his mom.
He babbles constantly and he really wants to talk. He also is really interested in his eating utensils.

A fun little tidbit about this guy. He is NOT a morning person. He hates to wake up. I always hear about babies that babble when they wake up and that is how mom knows to go in there. Bose missed the memo. From day one waking up has resulted in a rip roaring wail from the crib. When I go get him, he is standing up, blanket in hand, lip quivering, and alligator tears. And if I have to wake him up, just forget it. He sits up and cries with his paci in his mouth, rubs his head, holds his blanket tight, and gives me a very fussy lecture on waking him up (he may have gotten that from me). It takes some chocolate milk, a banana, and the dog, to turn the day around.

In other Lane news, baby number 2 is cooking away. 16 weeks along today! The fourth month has brought relief from headaches and the constant need to sleep. I go to the dr in a week and will set an appt to find out what we are having. I think I have a pretty good idea though :)

Lastly my latest pinning included the guacamole salsa and frozen yogurt bites. First was eh just ok and the froyo bites were a hit for small people. A must for teething babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment