This is my first year as a teacher (elementary PE) and I love it! But some of the things that happen to me are UNBELIEVABLE! This year I have had a 6 year old boy flash his "weiny" to another boy, same kid shot me the finger a week later. I have been in the middle of station work and looked over to see a pair of boxers laying on the floor. I did not want to believe they were boxers until a little boy ran up to me to tell me that someone "threw underwear at my head". It took us removing the girls, getting the assistant principal, lining up the boys and shutting all their eyes, for someone to pick them up! When we asked him why on earth he had boxers in his jacket, his response was just so honest and genuine that it makes you LOVE little kids, "Well sometimes I got o fart and I accidently poop my pants". Pretty good reason for having extra undies if you ask me :)
If you have the chance, please work with little kids once in awhile. I coach at the high school level too so I see it all and the little ones are so FUN. Their innocence is so precious.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahahahah thats awesome. you are the best teacher!!!
ReplyDelete