Saturday, March 21, 2009

This one is for you Katherine Young

Katherine has been bugging me for some time now to start a blog. What better day than her birthday to follow through!?! Although she pretends to want to know what is going on in my life, I know that she just needs someone else to cyber-stalk :)





So Katherine this one is for you!!!


Aside from all of this Perry and I are eagerly anticipating our big day! 42 days to go!!! We went to meet with our pastor yesterday and check the progress of the reception site...for some reason we thought it would be ok to book it while it was still under renovations, I do not suggest this for future brides. But between teaching and coaching for me and his crazy schedule, it was nice to find some time to go and check up on them unannounced ;)


This is where we are getting married...


Perry used to have family reunions out here and just had to have our wedding here. Either that or he just really wanted a weekend on the lake.....

1 comment: