Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our first wedding shower

Perry's Aunt Jane was so sweet to throw us a couple's shower! It was so much fun! We got to see both our families come together to celebrate!!!

This is one of my favorite pictures from the shower...my face is priceless

I also would like to say that my friends definitely make every situation funny. I think that my new family thinks my friends are weird/crazy/fun. They disappeared for about 15 minutes towards the end of the shower. I could hear Quinn laughing but I could not figure out where it was coming from!!! Turns out Quinn, Emily, and Paige had locked themselves in the bathroom to try out the cool toilet (it has heating and washing features, the car wash of porcelain thrones)
But needless to say I heart them!

Also, we got wonderful gifts! I am such an advocate of sticking to the registry but I got a gift that was not on mine that I loved!
The picture doesn't do it justice but it is from southern living!!! And Is it ok to open gifts and start using them before the wedding?

1 comment:

  1. I WISH I WAS THERE!!!! my boss has one of those those bathroom things and he always says its like a "power washer for your behind"....needless to say i have NOT tried it. haha.

    ReplyDelete