GIRL. My suspicions were wrong. Which is hard to admit since I feel like I'm always right (say something). After about 4 days of denial, I've embraced it and am happy to announce Candy Cain Lane will be here mid September.
In the meantime, I Am going to be getting bigger as Texas gets HOTTER. And judging by the lack of a winter, it's going to be a hot one folks. Also, I'm not sure if it's the girl hormones but I am finding myself getting very frustrated with people's thought process. I would like people to have to same reasoning as me. It'd just make my life easier.
Now that's off my chest. I'd love for September to hurry up and get here but I don't want my little boy to get too big too quick. So I will wait patiently. Ad enjoy the small little flips I started feeling today. Because soon those flips become full monster kicks to the ribs.
Friday, April 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment